Monday 19 September 2011

Party Weekend

Hello everybody how are you? I had a very good weekend with two party's one on Saturday the other following on the Sunday. So I was thinking of doing party outfits and makeup the only issue is I have picture for Saturdays outfit/make up but not Sunday so very sorry.
So lets start Saturdays outfit was jeans with a lace top and cute pink and green heels. Make up was  chocolate eyes that I did with the body shop chocolate box shimmer cubes. On my face I had body shop foundation and body shop cheek colour. And to finish Vaseline tinted lip balm.


gorgeous cupcakes from Sunday night


my beautiful friends ( from left Laura, Katy, Josie, Naomi, Annie- the birthday gal, Emily and Ellie)



my outfit






my make up

So Sunday i wore jeans with with a silk tunic with metallic detail with black heels with cream bows. And for the makeup I had body shop black eye liner with same face base with bright
 pink lipstick.
I hope you all like my party outfits and if you would like some more detail on any thing please ask.
Thanks Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment