Monday 17 September 2012

NARS

Hi today I am going to show you my new purchase of the NARS American dream eyeshadow palette (this is not a review but I will follow it up with one). so here are the photos, how beautiful is it?

 
 
 
 
 
 
So this is the American dream palette and I picked this up at Selfridges at the Trafford centre. it has 6 colours in all neural with a mix of shimmer and matt. this has a hefty price tag of £39.50 but it is gorgeous. Now I did not go with the intention of buying anything from NARS but while looking the man working there asked if i would like to try, so he gave me a mini make over and I was sold.(he also said I looked like Kate moss, don't know about that but it is not the first time someone has told me that!!!!)
 
What do you think?
Thanks beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment