Tuesday 18 June 2013

weekend catch up #5

Hey, time for weekend catch up me thinks. As some of you are aware I have been sitting my GCSE's for the past 5 weeks but tomorrow they finally finish and I have the whole summer to look forward to. Any way because of revision I haven't really being doing much but this weekend was pretty busy.
  • early Saturday revision
  • morning gym workouts
  • gathering with friends to celebrate birthdays
  • gig to watch a friends band
  • Sunday brunch that turned into lunch with the family
  • constantly listening to the radio to help me get through the lats bits of revision
  • long lazy dog walks
  • picture taking session with the sister
  • and late night phone calls with the bestie
     
    photo from ages ago
What have you been getting up to this weekend?

Thanks
Beth xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment