Sunday 3 November 2013

November bucket list

Hey hope you all had a good Halloween and are all excited for bonfire night. This month I have decided to make the most of the month because its nearing the end of the year and I still feel like I have a few things I would like to do, so here's Novembers bucket list.

Got to have a silly picture
  • start buying Christmas gifts (yes this year I wont leave it to Christmas eve)
  • carry on my spending ban for buying non-essentials
  • write some more blog posts
  • take a walk by the river (I never do this I always walk in the wood but the river in the city is beautiful and I really should spend some time down there)
  • spend more time with friends
  • go to the gym more
I think that's enough to be getting on with this month but hopefully I will manage everything. I might make this a regular thing because sometimes I get so wrapped up in big things (e.g. school and events) that I forget to do the little things that I really enjoy.

Whats your aims for November?
Thanks
Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment