Tuesday 17 June 2014

Take Two


Hello, wow its been such a long time since I've actually sat down and wrote something on here. For the past few months I have been flipping between wanting to carry on this blog and deleting it. At this point I have deleted it twice but never been able to go through with it. I stopped writing because quite a few people at school found out about this blog and my you tube channel. Some of the comments were less then complimentary but after to talking to some of my close friends I am making the leap and writing and filming again (I'm a bit scared to be honest).

Now I have finished my exams for this year its properly a good time to start as I'm very close to finishing for summer. I will try my best to keep this up and hopefully it will go slightly better.

Thank You
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment