Wednesday 8 August 2012

Most worn makeup tag

Hi just wanted to say thank you to my followers you have no idea how happy it makes me see new followers. Anyway you will have guessed from the title that this is a tag i got this tag from Lizzie at Cupcakes and Cosmetics (go and check here out). I will just get on with it shall I?



1) Most worn lipstick and lip gloss

This one really tricky as I have so many lipsticks but I had to pick my body shop lipstick. This is the perfect 'your own lip colour but better' colour.(shade 48)

2) Most worn eyeliner

I would say my body shop liquid liner in brown

3) Most worn nail polish

This one was very easy nails inc basil street , the perfect nude.

4) Most eyeshadow

The mua heaven and earth palette and for just four pounds (wow)

5) Most worn concealer

Easy. Collection 2000 lasting perfection

6) Most worn foundation

This was tricky because I don't wear foundation everyday so I don't use it that often but I would have to say rimmel wake me up.

7) Most worn powder

Bourjois compact powder in sable rose

8) Most worn blush

I love blush because my favourite colour is pink so it appeals to me. I have to say my body shop one in 05

9) Most worn bronzer

I love bronzer so this was easy my Chanel soleil tan de Chanel in 607 terre d'or

10) Most worn mascara

My body shop super volume in 01 black

If you would like me to do more tags please say because I never know if people like to read them or not.

Thanks Beth xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love Nails Inc basil st. Such a classic shade. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete