Monday 2 September 2013

New School Bag

Hi as I am still in school I felt it obligatory to write something about going back. So I wanted to tell you about my new school bag cause I think it is just beautiful and everyone needs it in their life, whether your at school or not.






 
This is it and its from H and M, it has a zip opening with three small pockets inside (one with a zip, one for your phone and and extra one). It has poppers on either side to open the bag more if you wish and it has two handles (one over the shoulder and one across the body).
 
The bag has tonnes of room inside and the two different handles are really useful. I also really like that it has a textured surface to it as I think this will hide marks and scratches more.
 
Anyway that's my bag, now I've got to get back to been in denial about going back to school tomorrow.
 
Thanks
Beth xxx

1 comment:

  1. great post!! love your new school bag :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete