Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wake Me Up Foundation

Hi a while ago I showed you all that I bought the rimmel wake me up foundation so today I am reviewing it for you. So this foundation claims to wake up skin and have a anti-fatigue effect and I can not agree enough with that. it has a slight sparky to it which can only be seen in certain lights. This foundation is so lovely to apply and wear. When applying it just melts into the skin crating the most lovely dewy glow to your face.



It is £7.99 which i think is reasonable price for this foundation and I will so be repurchasing it. Oh I forgot to say I have combination skin but I don't think this is the right foundation for someone with oily skin as I think it would be too dewy for you.

Have you used this foundation ?

Thanks Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment