Hey, so today I had the afternoon off and what's a girl suppose to do except play with makeup? I say play because that's basically what I did, I had no intention of doing a 40s glamour look but hey that's what it turned out to be. (Just a note to say that I am not in any way a professional and this is just what has worked for me to achieve this look.)
Products I used:
· my normal face base
· MUA pro-brow kit
· MUA undressed eye shadow palette (shade 11)
· GOSH waterproof eye shadow in love that beige
· MUA trio eye shadow in smoke screen
· lip balm
· Mac lipstick in new temptation
· Mac lip liner in brick
1. I applied my foundation, concealer, blusher, bronzer and highlighter like I would normally
2. I used the GOSH eye shadow all over the lid
3. I then went over that in MUA smoke screen (the white colour)
4. For my brows I filled them in using the MUA kit
5. I then used a wet liner brush and used shade 11 in the undressed palette and followed my eye line right into the corner until i reached the end of my eye. I then flicked it up and did this till I got the thickness and height I wanted.
6. For the lips i used a lip balm then lined my lips with the Mac liner
7. Finally I filled my lips in with the lipstick
plus I added mascar (I nearly forgot)
I hope you like this look I had real fun creating it so if you would like me to try any other looks please tell me.
p.s any product I have used you can substitute for what you have.