Friday 30 November 2012

Nivea Soft Moisturiser

Hey, bit of a review today for you (cause after all this is a beauty blog). So today I am going to talk to you about the Nivea soft moisturiser that I have been using for about a month now.

I love this moisturiser, before this I was using a clinque one (which I did really like) but with a pretty hefty price tag, I think I am in favour of this one. This moisturiser is suitable for your face, body and hands, so is perfect for popping in your bag or taking to the gym. It has jojoba oil and vitamin E in it so it is moistirising without clogging up your pores (I have combination skin by the way)

It has a light floral sent which I know some people won't like but I think it is really pleasent. Another plus point is that it sinks into your skin so fast but still feels very hydrating all day.

Is that enough plus points to make you buy it? Cause you really should.

Thanks
Beth xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've used this before and loved it! Nivea is such a great brand and always super reliable! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete